Agenda Topics for ERC 2017!
Thank you for your suggestions and for voting. Below are the topics for the Electronic Reuse Conference Agenda!
- Addressing Real World Challenges in the Data Destruction Process
- Marketing in the e-reuse/recycling space, How to effectively set up and manage your online presence
- OEM perspectives on repair issues
- Automation. Software, Point of Sale Systems etc*Repair Session
- Battery safety and DOT regulations on battery shipping
- Being a Non profit Refurbisher panel discussion
- Best practices and methods for testing a device after refurbishment to ensure proper operation
- Bridging the divide between Refurbish/Recycle and Repair *Repair Session
- Carbon Neutrality : an ITAD Solution
- Defining a grading system for the industry
- Direct impact and benefits of certifications for Cell Phone repair shops. *Repair Session
- Effective Downstream Due Diligence
- Environmental, health and safety compliance for the electronic reuse industry
- How do you set up an effective hiring / training program? *Repair Session
- How we turned an electronics collection center into a E-bay selling machine
- Intellectual Property, Copyrights, Trademark - What can we do? What can’t we do?
- Last year we did a panel about "where to source". Afollow up would be "where to sell"
- Maximizing Recovery Value of Enterprise Storage Media
- MythBusted/Tested - Waterproofing/Repair Methods *Repair Session
- Open source versus Pay-For-Use software to run your business
- The absolute best tools for the job *Repair Session
- The importance of understanding what happens to material sent to a smelter
- Up Sell your Recycling/ITAD Services to your customers in a easy to understand way